Benetech Digital LCD Smart Anemometer For Wind Speed & Temperature Gauge
Easily measure the wind speed of any given location and the ambient temperature. Ideal for determining if the average wind speed in your location is greater than or equal to the cut-in speed of the wind generator/turbine you intend to install. The cut-in speed is the minimum speed required by a wind generator to generate current.
It is also used for carrying out EIA (Environmental impact Assessment) studies and other environmental parameters.
- Air Velocity Specification:
- Range: 0 – 30 m/s, 0 – 90 km/h, 0 – 5860 ft/min, 0 – 65 mph, 0 – 55 Knots.
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s, 0.3 km/h, 19 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.2 Knots.
- Threshold: 0.1m/s, 0.3 km/h, 39 ft/min, 0.2 mph, 0.1 Knots.
- Accuracy: +/- 5%.
- Air Temperature Specification:
- Thermometer: NTC Thermometer.
- Range: Between -10°C and 45°C (between 14°F and 113°F)
- Storage Temperature: Between -40°C and +60°C, between -40°F and 140°F.
- Resolution: 0.2°C, 0.36°F.
- Accuracy: ±2°C, ±3.6°F
- Current Consumption: About 3mA
- Operating Humidity: Less than or equal to 90% RH.
- Product Weight: about 63g.
1x Infrared Digital Anemometer
1x operating instructions
1x 3V CR2032 battery
There are no inquiries yet.