Create a Wireless Network Simply create a new Wireless N network by connecting the DAP-1360 to your router or easily extend your wireless coverage by using the DAP-1360’s repeater mode feature. Use your new wireless network to share a high-speed Internet connection, stream high-definition (HD) video, play multiplayer games, or make phone calls (VoIP). The DAP-1360 is also backward compatible to work with your existing Wireless G devices. Advanced Network Security
The DAP-1360 supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access, be it from over a wireless network or the Internet. Support for WPA™ and WPA2™ ensure that you will be able to use the best possible encryption regardless of your client devices. Delivering superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage, the Wireless N Range Extender (DAP-1360) is an ideal solution for creating or extending a home or office wireless network.
What This Product Does Use the Wireless N Range Extender (DAP-1360) to create a new wireless network or simply extend your existing wireless network coverage to reach greater distances throughout a home or office. Why Wireless N is Better This Wireless N Range Extender uses Wireless N technology with multiple intelligent antennas to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform previous-generation Wireless G devices1. The antennas make use of your home’s environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots.
• 802.11n wireless LAN • 802.11g wireless LAN • 802.11b wireless LAN802*********u 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet • ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
• 802.11n/g/b wireless LAN
One 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet LAN port
• 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
• ETSI: 13
Radio & Modulation Schemes
• DQPSK, DBPSK, CCK, OFDM Functionality Operating Modes
• Access Point • Wireless Client • Bridge • Bridge with AP • Repeater (Range Extender) • WISP Client Router • WISP Repeater
• Two 5 dBi Gain detachable Omni-directional antennas with RP-SMA connector
• 64/128-bit WEP data encryption • WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK • WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP • TKIP, AES • MAC address filtering • SSID broadcast disable function • WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
EIRP: 18.20 dBm
• Web-based management through Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, or other Java-enabled browser
• Power • Wireless • Security • LAN
Ethernet to Wireless – Add wireless connectivity to an Ethernet-enabled device
Access Point – Create a new wireless network in a different part of your home
Wireless Repeater – Extend your existing wireless network coverage to reach greater distances across your home or office
Wirelessly bridge two or more networks together
Simple and secure wireless connection with Wi-Fi Protected Setup
There are no inquiries yet.