Key specifications/special features:
the k300 is a proximity time and attendance and access control terminal developed by zksoftware. It is based on zem500 platform. It offer unparalleled performance using the state of the art proximity reader and embedded linux platform. The world famous linux system ensures stable and reliable network transmission. Tcp/ip communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and pc can be easily done within several seconds.
· high-efficiency proximity card identification
· long distance card read
· standard 125khz proximity card reader, optional mifare reader
· built-in serial and ethernet ports
· built in bell scheduling
· multi language support
· audio-visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
· function keys to select the in or out status of the punches
· voice prompt function
· real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications
· sdk available for oem customer
There are no inquiries yet.